Microsoft Head Steve Ballmer Announces Windows 8 Release in 2012

Microsoft head Steve Ballmer announced that Windows 8 will be available in 2012.
At the Microsoft Developer Forum in Tokyo on Monday, Ballmer said the software giant is hard at work producing Windows 8, which is also expected to hit tablet computers, PC Magazine reports.
Ballmer has yet to comment on rumors regarding the features of the new OS. But he did hint that "There will be a day in the future where it will be hard to distinguish a phone from a slate, from a PC.”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Note: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rdays-crazyengineers-downtime.html#post167406 Discuss it here.
CEans, April - June are usually the lowest traffic days of CE community ever year. We decided to go ahead with our existing server configuration thinking the server would handle...
Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office This free add-in for Microsoft Office, which hails from Google, lets you save your Office documents to Google Docs, where you can use them...
CEans, As any community grows, it gathers members emotionally attached to it. Althought it's an incredibly good thing for any community - it often results in what's called forum 'flames'....
Friend i want do my project on this topic so I need some information about this topic..........plz send your suggestions and links as yearly as possible