Microsoft claims 23 domain names around Windows & XBox

Microsoft booked following domain names for various services around Windows Operating System and XBox gaming console:

• - windows7addon.com
  • - windows7antivirus.com
  • - windows7compatible.com
  • - windows7features.com
  • - windows7firewall.com
  • - windows7freeware.com
  • - windows7hardware.com
  • - windows7patch.com
  • - windows7place.com
  • - windows7plus.com
  • - windows7portable.com
  • - windows7recover.com
  • - windows7reviews.com
  • - windows7screensaver.com
  • - windows7security.com
  • - windows7servicepack.com
  • - windows7stuff.com
  • - windows7virus.com
  • - windowsforgamers.com
  • - windowsforgames.com
  • - windowsvistaplace.com
  • - windowsvistavirus.com
  • - xbox362.com

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    xbox362? Are they seriously calling their next gen console that?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    xbox362? Are they seriously calling their next gen console that?
    Well, they may decide later. Shelling out $10/year for a domain isn't a big deal for company like Microsoft 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Assume a reactor of volume 700 L is filled with water (500L) and given a N2 pressure of 5Kg/cm^2. Then how much volume of gas will be present in remaing...
We all compress data using softwares like WinZip and WinRar. How it is done by these softwares? How come the size of the file we pack, gets reduced?
my project group is working on a project where waste energy during deceleration and during the application of brakes is tapped. this project is very much related to the electric...
my project is network monitouring system in java i want to add functionality like tracking IP,host name of host,name of os,version of os,installed software in that particulre client computer. can...
Hello CEans, I’m trying my hand at the B-Plan (business plan) for the first time for a tech fest. And I think I can do with all help I can...