Microsoft Career Factor: Are you game for this?

Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers.

Career Factor is a reality show, told online via social media and web videos, where each participant will receive guidance, training, and resources from Microsoft and its partners as they work towards their goals.
Starting in January 2011, individuals will have an opportunity to change their lives and advance their career with the help of Microsoft.

Casting will be open between October 13, 2010 and November 10, 2010. After this time, no new applications will be accepted.
If selected, there will be commitments starting in mid-November 2010, such as photo shoots (travel is not anticipated for the photo shoot). The show is scheduled to begin January 3, 2011 and end on May 19, 2011.

You will be expected to fulfill your commitments to Career Factor for the entire duration of the show as outlined in a Career Factor participation agreement.

During the show, you will set a personal goal for yourself and, working with the Career Factor team, map out a plan that will enable you to reach that goal. That plan may include, but is not limited to, completing Microsoft training courses (either online or in-person), speaking with experts and mentors, attending conferences, and taking certification exams.
You will be expected to complete those activities as needed and work towards your goal during the show, although your goal does not have to be completed in the allotted time frame.

To apply, visit their page at : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a video of one, Tushar Joshi, who has applied for this Online Career Factor Reality Show.

See this video here:

[video=youtube;gGZMMXZ5VS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZMMXZ5VS4&feature=autofb[/video]
  • Arbelaez
    Arbelaez
    hello Crazy Engineers, this is my casting call for the Microsoft's career factor, please check the video, bye ; )

#-Link-Snipped-#

- YouTube

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Astronaut Douglas Wheelock while in space about 220 miles above Earth, checked in on Foursquare on Friday. He has become the first person to use the location-based social network in...
The lifestyle software engineers have and their working conditions make me worry. Software engineers have long working hours, often streeful and also they stay motion-less for hours! 😡 One BASIC...
In the digital world, things are getting extinct at an unimaginable rate. I remember using a 3.5inch floppy disk to transfer data from a friend's computer to mine. That was...
hi friends, Can any one explain what is fan stacking which is used for cooling technique? how we can arranged more then one fan in an motherboard so that they...
I am sure, most or all of us has used a Classic Cassette Walkman (introduced by Sony) some years ago. After 30 long years of the advent of Walkmans, Sony...