Micromax x505 Overview & Price In India

Micromax has recently launched a new handset in the market, x505. The handset is power packed with loads of features and has detachable back-lid.

Phone Specifications:

Micromax has recently launched a new handset in the market, x505. The handset is power packed with loads of features and has detachable back-lid.

micromax-x505

Phone Specifications:

Form Factor: Bar Style
Band: GSM/EGPRS/ 900/1800/1900
Display: 7.1cms TFT QVGA(240*320)
Full Touch Screen
Camera: 2.0 MP
Music: Multi Format Music Player
Dimensions: 104.8mm*56mm*12.9mm
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Opera Mini: Yes, integrated
EGPRS/WAP/MMS: Yes
Phonebook Memory: 2000 (per SIM)
Expandable Memory: MIcroSD (upto 8GB)
Battery Type: Li-ion 900mAh
Talk Time: Up to 3 hours
Standby Time: Up to 5 days
Nimbuzz: Yes
Snaptu: Yes
Stereo FM Radio: Yes
Video Player: Yes(AVI/3GP/MP4)
Video Recorder: Yes
Messaging: Yes, SMS /MMS/EMS
Games: Yes
Bluetooth(A2DP): Yes
Email: Yes
JAVA: Yes

The phone is available in India for Rs. 5000/-

The price is expected to come down very soon.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just for sharing, This is my final project Automatic PCB drill Features : 1. Manual PCB design 2. Automatic PCB design (from other software, *bmp ) 3. 17x13 cm PCB...
Hagai Bar-El is one of the top security professional (and reseacher) out in world media has put forward and amazing whistle blower via this article. A must read for all...
I was researching software engineer jobs, I was wondering what do you guys make as your salary. Ive been out of college for about 5 years now, I graduated with...
With the amount of data doubling every 18-24 months, businesses must be prepared. That's why we're proud to announce the new IBM® Storwize® V7000 storage system. This affordable, scalable solution...
A thought came to my mind this morning. Lot of engineers opt for IT job for the want to awesome salaries, onsite opportunities, posh offices and so on. Those who've...