Micromax X1i Dual SIM, Band Mobile Overview & Price In India

Micromax is India's largest mobile maker and has introduced a popular phone model in the market. The Micromax x1i. This sleep looking phone is power packed with features and has a long lasting battery. Let's review this phone and find out whether the phone is worth the price.

First Impression:
Micromax-x1i

This phone is a 'bar' type phone with impressive looks (dimensions: 106*44.5*16mm). On the first looks, it gives an impression of a costly handset, but it is not! The black metallic color this phone has will surely impress all your friends.

Dual SIM ( GSM+GSM ) & Dual Band ( 900/1800 MHz )

As with most of the Micromax models, this phone is a dual SIM phone that can carry two GSM SIM cards. You may use one for personal use and other for official use. The phone also has Dual Band so that you'll always remain ocnnected even if you're roaming.

Lightweight: Well, I especially like it! The lighter the phone, the better it is to carry. This phone weighs only 82 gm!

Screen Size, Display & Resolution: This phone has 3.7 cm wide screen just big enough to display information. The supported resolution is 128*128 Pixels and displays 65k colors. Well, not very impressive, but you can't expect more for the price.

FM Radio & Speakerphone: The phone has FM radio which works when you connect a headphone wire to it (acts as antenna). The phone also has a speakerphone in case you wish to use it in hands-free mode while driving car. The phone also support conference calling (multi-calling) so that you can talk to multiple people at the same time via conference.

Phonebook Memory: The phone book memory is very limited with only 100 contacts. Very disappointing. But if you aren't very social, you won't need even 100 contacts. It's altogether your choice.

Expandable Memory: The phone supports upto 2GB of expandable memory through MicroSD card.

Battery: This phone has Li-ion (1800mAh) battery. Big enough to give you lot of talktime of about 8-12 hours.The company claims a talk time of about 15 hours.

Price & Verdict: This phone costs just Rs. 2400/- and a great pick if you want a regular phone with basic features and music. Just pay attention to very limited phonebook (100 contacts) and also SMS memory (100 sms).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following video gives a detailed review of Micromax Bling Q55 [video=youtube;GQuFPwlwKr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuFPwlwKr4&feature=player_embedded[/video] Specifications overview: Dual GSM-Dual-Band Full QWERTY Keypad Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AMR / MIDI / WAV) Facebook...
Micromax has recently launched a new handset in the market, x505. The handset is power packed with loads of features and has detachable back-lid. Phone Specifications: Micromax has recently launched...
Just for sharing, This is my final project Automatic PCB drill Features : 1. Manual PCB design 2. Automatic PCB design (from other software, *bmp ) 3. 17x13 cm PCB...
Hagai Bar-El is one of the top security professional (and reseacher) out in world media has put forward and amazing whistle blower via this article. A must read for all...
I was researching software engineer jobs, I was wondering what do you guys make as your salary. Ive been out of college for about 5 years now, I graduated with...