Micromax unveils Canvas 2 (2017) with Gorilla glass 5 protection and unlimited 4G data at Rs 11,999

Indian consumer electronics company Micromax has relaunched its very successful 5-years old smartphone Micromax Canvas 2 in a new avatar now called the Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) at Rs 11,999. For the new Canvas 2, Micromax has partnered with Corning making it the first smartphone in this price range to feature the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for its screen. The company is also backing it up with one-year free screen replacement promise and one year of free 4G data and unlimited calling from Airtel.

canvas-2

Coming to the specifications, the Micromax Canvas 2 2017 edition sports a 5-inch HD (720x1280) display, protected by the 2.5D Cover Glass with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Canvas 2's screen can withstand falls from a height of up to 1.6 meters which is the average selfie taking height.
Under the hood, the Micromax Canvas 2 gets a 1.3GHz Quad-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage with room for further storage expansion by up to 64GB using a microSD card.

On the photography department, the Micromax Canvas 2 houses a 13-megapixel rear camera sensor accompanied by LED flash and different shooting modes like Panorama, Bokeh, and HDR. On the other side, there is a 5-megapixel front snapper with f/2.0 aperture wide angle 5P lens and autofocus for selfies and video chats.

canvas-2-2

For connectivity, the Micromax Canvas 2 includes dual-SIM with 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and GPS. It runs on the Google's latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and is backed by a 3050maAh battery.

Micromax has also partnered with Airtel for the 2017 Micromax Canvas 2 providing its customers with one year of unlimited prepaid talk time (up to 400 minutes a day) to any mobile network and 4G data (1GB per day) applicable from the date of activation.

The Micromax Canvas 2 2017 edition will be available in Champagne and Black colors and will be up for sale at all retail outlets across the country starting Wednesday, May 17.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When it comes to entertainment world, Virtual Reality at present stage can be related to what 3D was a decade ago. Having a huge potential to change the way we...
It looks like Samsung S6 and S6 Edge phones have began receiving the much awaited Android 7 (Nougat) update in India. The update was expected to be delivered in March,...
As a technology blogger, I've to keep up to date with all things technology and science and in the last few years of blogging, I've found out something - the...
After a smooth landing in Indian electronics bazar, Amazon has put up t ASUS' brand new ZenFone Go 5.5 on sale, today, as a part of the Great Indian Sale...
Hi I need books for Gate 2018, please suggest me good books thank you