Micromax Canvas XP 4G: Quad-Core Processor & 3GB RAM For Rs. 7,499

Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled their new smartphone, the Canvas XP 4G. The Micromax Canvas XP 4G is an entry-level smartphone that provides access to 4G LTE connectivity and some impressive innards. The Micromax Canvas XP 4G will be sold exclusively on SnapDeal from tomorrow (10th May 2016) with the help of a limited time open sale from midnight onwards. Considering the Rs. 7,499 price tag it is expected to be sold like hot cakes.

Micromax Canvas XP 4G

The Micromax Canvas XP 4G sports a 5-inch 5-inch HD (1280×720p) resolution display. The company does not say if it is covered with any protective glass or not. Underneath the hood, we find an unspecified chipset that houses a 1GHz quad-core processor and an impressive 3GB of RAM. While the RAM guarantees excellent multi-tasking, the processing performance sits on the shoulders of an unnamed processor. Unlike the new Intex Cloud Fame Offers Android Marshmallow and 4G Connectivity On A Budget, the Micromax Canvas XP 4G runs the older Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system.

In terms of photography, the Micromax Canvas XP 4G has an 8MP LED flash equipped sensor on the rear and a rather underwhelming 2MP camera which would result in some unimpressive selfies. The internal memory of the Micromax Canvas XP 4G stands at 16GB and you get the option of expanding that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB. The smartphone is powered by a 2000mAh battery that can get up to day on average use. Connectivity options on the dual-SIM enabled Micromax Canvas XP 4G include Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please I want some guidelines to start my career.I Completed my B.Tech with 74.5%.I Know Auto Cad&Staad.pro. Is there any opportunities.
Machine learning could be soon readily used for monitoring manufacturing procedures of new materials, as reported by the Los Alamos National Laboratory. A unique computer based technique might provide a...
It seems like the Twitter owned live video streaming app, Periscope is feeling the threat from Facebook's live video sharing feature and has upped its game to compete with it....
Greetings I am Akram Khunaizi, Saudi, 32 years old I have 2 degrees : 1. 3 years associated diploma 2. Bachelor in IT engineering I have worked for 6 years...
After bringing native ad-blocking to its desktop and mobile browsers, Opera has kept its promise of a secure and privacy oriented browsing experience by launching the Opera VPN app for...