Micromax Canvas XL A119 Launched; Features 6-Inch IPS Display, Priced At Rs. 13,990

Mircomax Canvas XL A119 is the latest entry from Micromax in the Android mid-budget segment. Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, the Canvas XL A119 features a 6-inch touchscreen IPS display with 960 ×540 pixels resolution. Joining the huge-screen smartphone bandwagon, Micromax brings to its phone cum phablet - the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and support for Dual SIM cards with dual standby. Weighing about 180 grams, the phone packs inside it 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory (1.7 GB user memory) and expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD card.

On the rear end of the phone, you will find a 8 megapixel camera with LED Flash and for making video calls there's a 5 megapixel one on the front side. On the body of the phone, there's a 3.5mm audio jack for you to plug-in your earphones and enjoy FM Radio with recording support. On the connectivity front, Canvas XL A119 features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS / aGPS. Lastly on the tech specs list we find a huge 2450mAh battery with up to 9.5 hours talk time.

Micromax-Canvas-XL
The Micromax Canvas XL A119 is available on online e-commerce sites such as HomeShop18 with free stuff such as smart snap cover worth Rs. 999, Aircel data plan worth Rs. 12,000 and Harris Smith watch worth Rs. 2,499. How do you like the Canvas XL features at the price of Rs. 13,990? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    6inch screen and 5Mp cam are great features for 14k.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Kanagasundaram.K *Engineering Trade: B.E(Computer science) Location: cheyyar(Thiruvannamalai Dt),Tamil Nadu State,South India *Occupation:working as a System Administrator in Krizz Company(Chennai) Work Experience:Two year and eight month above *Hobbies & Interests:...
A codefest like none other is finally here!! Kurukshetra in association with PayPal is proud to present "Hackathon", a signature event that is sure to awaken the programming scion inside...
Hi guys this is Vigneshwari currently pursuing final year B.Tech Biotechnology...I am always curious about the crazy innovations especially in the field of engineering while surfing i came across the...
I am in my junior year of working on a Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Sacramento, California, USA. I also work as a translator (French, German, Italian, and sometimes Dutch)...
Centralized energy monitoring system using FBXEM01 Energy Meters. Recently installed in a chemical plant (the wireless structure). GSM and Wired (RS485) are just proposals. Following are the links to have...