Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 Launched - Price In India, Specs, Features & More

Micromax, the popular handset manufacturer in India, has launched a new phone that promises offer super-fast speed and seamless experience, according to the company. Called Micromax Canvas Turbo A250, the smartphone features a full HD 5 inch SHARP FHD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) power saving display that offers a dynamic contrast coupled with superior 360 degree wide angle viewing. The company believes that that this smartphone is by far the the fastest and most powerful smartphone from them. Powered by MediaTek’s MT6589T processor, Micromax Canvas Turbo offers 1.5 GHz processing speed and a 2 GB RAM inside a full aluminum casing.

Packed with a 2000 mAh battery, the Canvas Turbo runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean), which can easily be upgraded through FOTA. The camera features ‘Camerazzi’ which offers a host of innovative features including 360 degree panorama, Cinemagraph and Object Eraser. The phone packs lot of fun and new features like BBM & Hike for Instant Messaging, Spuul to Watch Free Movies, Kingsoft Office to read, write and edit attachments On-the-Go, M!Security for Anti-theft, Anti-Virus protection. For connectivity the phone offers Bluetooth v4.0 and Wi-Fi. According to Rahul Sharma, co-founder, Micromax, the company's focus has been on innovating to democratize technology for masses by offering seamless experience through a combination of great hardware and enhanced software capabilities. "Canvas Turbo further builds on our promise to constantly empower our users with superior technology. This is complemented by a refreshed ecosystem of applications enabling users to multitask offering great value to them,” said Sharma.

Micromax-Canvas-Turbo-Hugh-Jackman

“The launch of Canvas Turbo," Shubhodip Pal, chief marketing officer, Micromax said, "would be accompanied with our association with Hugh Jackman, one of the biggest names in world entertainment industry as the new brand ambassador of Micromax Canvas series of smartphones. The association will set an ideal platform for Micromax as we look forward to venture into international markets." Finbarr Moynihan, general manager – international sales and marketing, MediaTek Inc, said, “The MT6589T delivers premium multimedia capabilities with extremely low power consumption, and supports a 13MP camera with integrated ISP, Full HD (1920x1080) LCD support, and enhanced picture processing for DTV-grade image quality, allowing users to experience vibrant, razor sharp visuals.”

Bearing an official price in India tag of Rs. 19,990 - the Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 which is available in two colors (white and blue and will be available across all leading outlets in India starting October 26, 2013.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently bought a strange curved tool at an antique market. I googled a few disciplines that I thought this might have been used in: - medical - textile -...
hi CEans , I am here to throw a discussion on two wheeler side stand alerter.I had seen many of the people using side stand rather than main stand because...
Can any one explain me What is Genetic Algorithm and its Application ? ?
I want to align appindicators in the order as I like in Ubuntu. Anyone of you know it how ? Couldn't find way in gconf-editor. There must be someway. Anyone...
This is really an elementary problem in geometry and algebra. It is not puzzling nor are there any twists. The result is interesting. I came across this intriguing problem a...