Micromax Canvas Lapbook Windows 10 Notebook: Features, Tech Specs & Price In India

After changing its logo and launching fifteen smartphones in one day, Indian smartphone and electronics manufacturer Micromax has launched a brand new notebook PC called the Canvas Lapbook that is not only extremely affordable but also extremely powerful. With a price tag of just Rs. 10,499, the Micromax Canvas Lapbook has become one of the cheapest laptops you can buy in the market. The marketplace you can buy the Micromax Canvas Lapbook is Amazon India. Yes, the product is exclusive to Amazon and won’t be making its way to brick and mortar shops. Let’s have a look at the technical specifications of the Micromax Canvas Lapbook to see if it is a good deal.

Micromax Canvas Lapbook 1
Micromax Canvas Lapbook 2 Micromax Canvas Lapbook 3 Micromax Canvas Lapbook 4 Micromax Canvas Lapbook 5

One of the good things about the design of the Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160 is that it does not look cheap. Micromax has designed the notebook with metallic finish, streamlined edges and sleek body. The Micromax Canvas Lapbook weighs just 1.3Kgs and has a thickness of 18mm. The touch enabled display on the Micromax Canvas Lapbook measures 11.6 inches and has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Underneath the hood, we have a 1.33GHz Intel Atom Z3735F processor along with 2GB of DDR3 RAM that handles Windows 10. For storage Micromax has opted for a faster 32GB eMMC storage. Since most notebooks lack good speakers, Micromax has added a dual speaker setup for louder sound.

For video conferencing you have got a 0.3MP camera on the Micromax Canvas Lapbook. The Micromax Canvas Lapbook is powered by a 7.4V 4100mAh battery that can last for 6 hours on standby and offers 4.3 hours of web browsing. In terms of connectivity the Micromax Canvas Lapbook has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. When it comes to the slots, we have two USB 2.0 slots, an audio jack and a microSD card slot that can be used to expand storage to up to 64GB. Micromax is offering a one year warranty on the Micromax Canvas Lapbook and offers free pick-up drop service in 120 cities across India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GoPro on Wednesday refurbished and relaunched two mobile video editing apps, Quik (earlier known as Replay) and Splice, both of which the company had acquired in February for a whopping...
hi.. I have 200ah lead acid battery which is discharged for some time and i wanna know the remaining ah in battery can any one tell me how to find...
Hello everyone. I'm studying mechanical engineering but now I'm at Foreign language preparation class. I am improving myself about aircraft and space areas. I wanted to be expert in these...
Forensic science depends on unique fingerprint patterns or genetic material to identify an individual with 100% certainty. Analogously, ubiquitous electromagnetic radio waves that emanate from almost all laptops are about...
It is as cheap as it can get with the new Intex Aqua Joy. For a price of just Rs. 2799 you will be able to enjoy Android 5.1 (Lollipop)...