Micromax Canvas Knight Launched With Octacore Processor

The Indian smartphone manufacturer company Micromax has today officially announced the much talked about Octacore smartphone called - Canvas Knight A350. There were leaks regarding the new MediaTek made Octacore processor being used in a Micromax device. Now the device is here and is already launched in Russian markets.

Canvas Knight is powered by MediaTek’s true Octacore processor, MT6592T clocked at 2GHz with 2 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32GB out of which 25GB is user available. The device is equipped with 5” full HD 1920*1080 IPS display (443ppi) and has proximity, magnetic, gyroscope and gravity sensors. A 2350mAh battery keeps the phone topped up. The Canvas Knight sports a 16 MP autofocus rear camera with electronic image stabilization and an impressive 8 MP fixed focus front camera, which can capture images just by saying ‘Cheese’ or ‘Capture’. The device supports recording and playback of full HD videos @30 fps.

micromax-a350-1
Canvas Knight has integrated Yamaha amplifier for enhanced sound reproduction. It features Android JellyBean 4.2.2 at launch, and can receive on-the-air (OTA) software updates over Wi-Fi. The device looks impressive due to its metal brushed style and glass finished rear panel. It ships with 3 colour options such as black with gold bezels, white with gold bezels and full black.

The device will compete with cell phones like Samsung Galaxy Grand, Grand Neo, Sony Xperia C, Lava Iris Pro 30, Motorola Moto G, Intex Aqua Octa, etc. Also, Canvas Knight can only be ordered through the company’s official website for Rs. 20000. How do you like the phone's features? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Looks like a modified iphone body to me on first impressions!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys. I am in a fix. I just ordered a Canon 50mm F1.8 II lens from the Snapdeal.com android app on my Galaxy S3 mini at about 4pm IST...
Dukto is an opensource tool which will help user to transfer files within servers & clients without configuring anything via LAN. Compile it yourself, source code : https://code.google.com/p/dukto/source/browse/ Installables :...
In this e-world, everyone wants to secure their electronic devices such as smartphones or tablets and want to remain uninfected by viruses and malware. For this purpose we have mobile...
Sony has today launched its mid-budget Android smartphone called the 'Sony Xperia E1' along with its dual-sim variant - 'Sony Xperia E1 Dual' in India. Both the phones have the...
I just had a call with a friend enquiring where he was for a long time. What he said was shocking and I really didn't know how to react or...