Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 with Android Lollipop 5.0 to arrive soon

After launching a number of budget phones, the latest one being Micromax Lists Bolt Q335 Smartphone On Official Website, Micromax is rumored to launch the fourth installment of its Canvas Doodle series. The Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Price, Specs & Features Unveiled - Launch Date Is April 25th was launched more than a year ago in April 2014. Now, a Mumbai based retailer wrote on their #-Link-Snipped-# that the Canvas Doodle 4 is available in the market and comes with model number Q391 but there has been no official announcement by the company. The specs of the phone have also been revealed very briefly.

micromax_canvas_doodle_4_teaser

The phone will have a 6-inch screen of 720x1280 pixels resolution (HD). The Android Lollipop 5.0 device will be powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. The exact details of the processor is yet unknown. The processor will be coupled with 1 GB of ROM. The phone is said to feature an 8 MP rear camera with flash and a 2 MP front camera. The internal storage capacity of the phone will be 8 GB but no details of the extent upto which the memory is expandable is known. It has the usual connectivity options of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS etc. Speculations are that the phone will have LTE support but there hasn’t been any confirmation about the same. The complete handset is said to have a metallic finish and will come with a battery of size 3000 mAh.

Just like the other Doodle series phones, this one too is expected to have a stylus for input but there has been no confirmation as of yet. The Doodle phone launched last year had a market price of Rs 8,500 while Doodle 4 will have a price of Rs 9,999 and will be available with the aforementioned retailer for Rs 9,499.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anchal joshi
    anchal joshi
    Not so amazing specs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese phone maker that brands itself as 'flagship killer' is likely to announce OnePlus 2 phone on June 1. OnePlus' official twitter handle wrote that the company is always looking...
The next TV ad on Fair & Lovely may show an A5 sheet of 3d printed skin that transforms to a fairer sheet on application of the product. https://www.qmed.com/news/loreal-wants-3-d-print-skin-test-its-products?cid=nl.qmed02.20150526
Researchers from EPFL's (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne) Integrated Systems Laboratory have joined forces with the organization’s Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit group in order to design a novel biosensor chip....
Hello , This is my first post, now I am working performance testing engineer past 3 years and now I am desired to resign my job and take a few...
Sony has come up with another flagship called Z3+, that was first launched as Sony Z4 in its native place Japan. Considering its specifications, the phone is an upgraded version...