Micromax Bolt A82 Smartphone Unveiled In India

The local mobile handset maker, Micromax has officially announced the launch of new dual SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone Bolt A82. For expressing your emotions in your mother tongue, Bolt A82 is provided with 20 pre-loaded languages such as Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, et al along with English. The company has not disclosed the information about the price and the availability of the Bolt A82 yet.

Micromax-Bolt-A82-Smartphone-Main

Heading to the technical specifications, Bolt A82 is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core (MediaTeak MT6572 chipset) Processor and runs on KitKat 4.4.2 operating system. Micromax has not mentioned yet whether Bolt A82 will have Lollipop update or not. The 12.7 cm (5 inch) FWVGA display has screen resolution of 854 X 480 pixels with colour depth 16.7 M for clear view of videos and pictures. On memory front, the new Bolt has 512 MB and 4 GB ROM. The 1.27 GB of internal memory is allocated for apps and 0.99 GB is provided for mass storage. The external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card for storing movies, games, music, images, et al. The slots provided for both the SIM are normal.

Micromax-Bolt-A82-Smartphone-Display

Coming to the camera, Bolt A82 has 5 MP fixed focus secondary camera with flash support and 0.3 MP primary camera for selfies. Users can watch videos at a frame rate of 30 frames per second (fps). The smartphone packs 1800 mAh battery that supports standby time up to 200 hours and talktime of about 5 hours. As far as connectivity is concerned, it includes Wi-fi, HSPA, USB, GPS, Bluetooth v2.0+EDR. The sensors include Light sensor, Gravity sensor and Proximity sensor. Apps such as Clean Master, Opera Mini, App centre, Chaatz, MAD, M! Live, M! Games, News hunt, Quikr, Snap deal and many more are also provided.

What are your thoughts about the new smartphone by Micromax? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The upcoming Microsoft Windows 10 operating system will let you say goodbye to passwords forever. You won't have to suffer for keeping your password not more complicated than 'password' or...
American toy manufacturing company, Mattel has sought the help of ToyTalk, a start-up founded by PIXAR alum to build a new variant of its iconic doll, Barbie that will be...
How to remove Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open) message from the homepage, it annoys me alot, I can't participate I am only 15 years old. Please include...
Yesterday, sound left my operating system Fedora 21. I am a newbie at this and unsure what to do. I tested the sound settings, and they are turned on. The...
A few weeks ago, Google announced that they have stopped the sale of Google Glasses. With their competition eliminated, Sony has taken the benefit of this opportunity and have announced...