Micromax Bolt A66 Up For Sale At Rs. 6000 In India

Micromax Bolt A66 is finally here. The company has launched the smartphone in India and it is now available for buying at Rs. 6000. The phone features a 4.5-inch TFT FWVGA screen with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. Deriving its energy from a 1500 mAh battery, the phone offers a standby time of 116 Hours and a talktime of 4.5 Hours. Powered by the 1 Ghz SC7710G Processor, the Micromax Bolt A66 runs on Android Jellybean 4.1.2 operating system. Let us take a look at the set of tech specs and features for this smartphone.

There's a 2 megapixel camera on the rear end with no Auto Flash. It offers HD video recording and playback. Among the connectivity options, the Bolt A66 features Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/USB. It extends support to 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, 7.2Mbps (downlink) HSPA, 5.76Mbps (uplink) and Wi-Fi. There is however no support for GPS. Lastly, on the storage front, the Bolt A66 offers 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM and 165 MB Internal Memory. Thanks to microSD card support, the memory can be extended up to 32 GB. On the body, you will find a 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB. The phone supports Dual SIM cards.

micromax-bolt-a66
Among the apps that come pre-installed with this phone - there's Spuul, Hike, Opera, Milive and Game hub. The Micromax Bolt A66 is available now for Rs 6000 through the official website. The phone will come with 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories Micromax India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance. How do you like the features and specs of Micromax Bolt A66? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    Galaxy young duos can be a better alternative in this price range...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a final year undergraduate information technology student, who needs a project idea for my degree that should be related to NETWORK SECURITY (1) It should be a topic...
Our favourite mini-PC, the Raspberry Pi has served as the computing centre for some useful do-it-yourself projects and this time with the help of Adafruit PiTFT touchscreen and the Raspberry...
Hi, I have to build this PLL circuit and choose any 3 N (integer) of the N-divider. And then I have to observe the input signal Sig_in and the output...
The latest post from @evleaks on Twitter has managed to reveal the user interface of Nokia Normandy in its full glory. The user interface of Normandy seems to combine the...
When Google announced Google Glass; we almost certainly knew that Google engineers would definitely develop a contact lens that would replace the smart glasses. The good news is that Google[X]...