Micromax Bling 2 Leaked.

Micromax informed on their website that the next version of the "Phone for ladies" aka 'Bling' will release in Monday. However, the phone was leaked and iGyann posted exclusive photographs of the phone on their blog. The phone runs on Android 2.2 and features capacitive touch screen. It's also sports Wi-Fi. There is no information available on the camera.

Here are the leaked photos -

[video=youtube;QfDgYHgO_n0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDgYHgO_n0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained the concept of Input / Output Subsystem - I/O Operations in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to...
Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained the concept of Input/Output Subsystem -Designing I/O Systems in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your...
Samsung Galaxy S 2 is now officially released in India and the price of the phone will be between INR. 30000 - 350000. The phone is the next version of...
Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained various conclusion topics in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Hi All, I am confused with the supply of power in case of numerical relay and how it is related with smps power supply?