Micromax 4G Phones Under Rs. 10000 Launching By December

Micromax is readying about eight 4G enabled smartphones for launch by December this year, informs Micromax to launch 8 4G smartphones under Rs 10,000 - The Economic Times. The company that disrupted the Indian mobile markets through their budget friendly smartphones is promising an attractive price point of under Rs. 10000 for all the new phones. Micromax CEO, Vineet Taneja informed that they will launch three devices by Diwali this year followed by five more devices by the year end. All these devices will be 4G enabled and provide high-speed Internet experience to the owners.

Aiming the December time-frame, Micromax is surely getting the timing of the launch right. The end of this year is going to be very interesting for all the mobile Internet users in India as Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio 4G Launch By December, Informs Mukesh Ambani begins rolling out their 4G network. The top telecom network provider Airtel has already began offering 4G services in almost all the major cities across India and is aggressively advertising the high-speed network via television and print-media ads.

Micromax currently has about four 4G enabled devices in their portfolio. The company is seriously looking at capturing the 4G enabled handheld markets and expects that about a quarter of their total smartphone sales by December will come from their 4G smartphones.

Micromax-4G-Under-Rs.1000

India's Internet user base is growing at a breakneck speed. According to the latest IAMAI report, India saw about 17% growth in the first six months of 2015 with 300+ million total users, majority of which come from smartphone users. Low-cost 4G devices will further accelerate this growth and that definitely means lot of business opportunity to the existing hardware makers.

Micromax is currently the second largest smartphone vendor in India with the top rank taken up by the Korean Samsung. We expect a fierce competition among all the smartphone vendors, which would ultimately lead to better pricing of the gadgets for the end consumers. As always, we will keep you posted about the developments and phone launches. Stay tuned!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune???can u suggest any institute which gives placement assistence??i heard about mindscripts,profound edutech,seed etc.bt which best among them??
What is the best design course for mechanical eng. Students either CATIA or UNIGRAPHICS?!
What are the best practices as a network administrator to follow when there is a delay in the network? In essence, what immediate steps must be taken by the network...
How should port numbers for the server be chosen? Is there any metric or constraints that we need to look into?
Hello everyone , I am Praneel studying B.E. in Automobile engineering 3rd year from Pune .I have been avid reader of crazy engineers and i wish to clear some of...