Micromax 32 Inch LED TV Priced In India At Rs.15,999 - Available On Snapdeal

Micromax has launched a brand new 32 inch LED TV in India as an addition to its portfolio which has two more LED TVs to offer. The Micromax 32T42ECHD is a HD ready slim television that has a lot on its plate when its comes to its technical specifications list. The 32-inch screen has a 1366 x 768 pixel resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The picture quality on the TV screen is defined by DLED backlight, color control, 6.5 ms response time and a 3D comb filter.

It comes with 2 speakers that are located at the device's bottom have two 8W for sound output. The SRS sound system comes along with 5 band equalizer. Coming to connectivity and ports, there's a HDMI port, a USB port, a RF In & AV In, VGA connector (15 pin D-Sub), PC Audio Input, AV Output, Analog Tuner and Teletext. Sadly, there's no Wi-Fi or ethernet connectivity. Weighing about 5 Kg without stand, the Micromax 32T42ECHD LED TV is powered by AVEA (Audio Visual Entertainment Architecture) and features ultra low power consumption. Compared to normal CRT, it saves 70% more power and compared to other LCD’s, it saves 40% more power.

Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 1.41.40 PM

Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 1.41.17 PM Micromax-32T42ECHD-32-Inches-HD-SDL700735485-4-b2a6f Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 1.40.56 PM

The company offers 1 Year Micromax India warranty with the TV set. Priced at Rs. 16,499 as the MRP, the company has started selling the TV exclusively on Snapdeal at a discounted price of Rs. 15,999.

What are your thoughts on the new LED tv in town? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great entry by Micromax and its features seems to be impressive at this price tag.
    Is there a smart TV lined up in Micromax future tv segments.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There's no official word from the company as of yet. But from the looks of it, it may not be far-fetched to say that Micromax may have planned for a Smart TV launch in India in the near future.

In the meanwhile, I was hoping someone could review the Smart Stick from Micromax. It is awfully under marketed.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • beingab
    beingab
    Great specs at such a low price..
    Though it's hdready still quite cheap compared to other's at this segment. Hope to see them launch cheap full hdtv
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    16K and a LED TV, first impression is surely a WOW !

Micromax is not new in town and already settled their name as smart phone manufacturer (probably low and low-medium phones). It would be interesting to see their work in the TV world.

My 2 cents on new entrants -- Specifications are really impressive !!
  • jyothi prasad
    jyothi prasad
    as myself being a product designer,i have purchased this Tv from snapdeal by looking at it's publicity. micromax is very intelligent in grabbing the market.And the other reason was it has got 2 years maturity in Tv design(Which now i realize,the quality was not improved,they are just targeting the first time LED buyer's). Myself i never fall behind the "BRAND" names to purchase things,because of that i purchased micromax Tv. It seems micromax has a very good marketing strategy, as per my understanding the only reason why micromax tv's are cheaper because they lack in many features where the branded tv's offer.this is where micromax has cutdown the cost(like software development&testing for the add-on features). it's just a TV with display.We poor customers doesn't relaize this. The display was not that great(Just average). Don't fall behind this marketing strategy.If you are expecting a great display don't buy this Tv.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks a ton for the review. I believe many readers will find it useful and make a wise decision.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Any Brand Suggestion for first time LED Buyers??
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Sony or LG are best for the any time LED buyers.
  • Subhash91
    Subhash91
    Is this first micromax's T.V
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Subhash91
    Is this first micromax's T.V
    No. There are two others. #-Link-Snipped-# You can check the details about them on the official Micromax website.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we manage an automobile without clutch
[HASHTAG]#windows[/HASHTAG] I'm Using windows 7 Home Premium 64bit original Operating system, Sony Make. The problem is, In Programs and Features for every program installed in it will have a uninstall...
hello sir... sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional...
If you were excited about the handheld NVIDIA Shield gaming console last year, chances are you will be ecstatic learning about NVIDIA’s new Android offering. NVIDIA has announced the SHIELD...
Expression for dynamic resistance Dunamic resistance is defined as the ratio of change in current at a particular point of operation. It is basically the reciprocal of the slope of...