MicroControllers basics

I am doing my electrical engineering and have grown a lot of interest in Microcontrollers.

But i haven't found a proper reference books in this area.

Please guide me in this area..

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Microcontrollers using Assembly language & C by A.Mazidi .
  • pinank
    pinank
    thank u soo much..

i'll start and any further queries will post soon...😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have a look at this link this might be useful to you :-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Priya Nadkarni
    Priya Nadkarni
    For a beginner, 8051 microcontroller and embedded systems by maziddi and maziddi is a really good book. It has really good explanation .
  • pinank
    pinank
    i read maziddi...though a few more pages to go..😛
    but what real time applications do we have with 8051 microcontroller??
    as compared to ARDUINO and ATMEGA series(on which i have been working on for quiet a long time) + ARDUINO is so user friendly...the programming is so simple as it is basic C...
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Mazidi for 8051 fundamentals is good.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    pinank
    i read maziddi...though a few more pages to go..😛
    but what real time applications do we have with 8051 microcontroller??
    as compared to ARDUINO and ATMEGA series(on which i have been working on for quiet a long time) + ARDUINO is so user friendly...the programming is so simple as it is basic C...
    Real time applications like interfacing with keyboard, dc motor speed control , etc are there (information 2 yrs back).
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    and one more thing i think electrical engineering has basics,assembly language programming and applications like interfacing (embedded systems is not there) ...
    So check out the edition with interfacing applications.
  • pinank
    pinank
    ohk...i'll check it out..
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    MAZIDI and MAZIDI is the best book for beginners dont go for other books while your in start up ok..all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A huge choice of text colours to embellish your thoughts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors (posted by KGRD in: https://verdoos.ucoz.com/blog/more_c...ours_quot_for_verdoos_posting/2012-08-09-2293)
Sivapriya won Rs.12 Lakhs in the 'you can also become a crorepathi' show in Kerala. Though nowhere near rolling in wealth herself, Sivapriya donated the entire amount for development work...
can u pls suggest me to have the reference of Antennas and Wave Propagation?
what is brin finger? how it works? can it be a kind of best seminar topic?
Hi All, I am Sanidhya from raipur (C.G). I just completed my engineering in July 2012 and planning to start a It firm which would provide It services and solutions...