Microcontroller Interfacing With Blender

Hi,

Here i have done the project , which interface the Micro controller with Blender 3D engine.
Using this project you can Control the 3D object in Blender with the help of python scripts. Pic Microcontroller You can use.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Do you have any idea about the script which blender uses? and how you are going to connect microcontroller with PC ? using serial or USB port?
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Python Scripts ; i used CDC Communication in microcontroller usb port interface

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m in 2nd year CSE... plz tell me how to start preparing to get into PEC chandigarh. how to clear GATE? what can i do at this stage to...
plz post me some ppt's about the topic OLED technology
good afternoon sir's...hmm.... working on for edge lit sign...we created a circuit using a IC4017 and 555 timer and 30 leds...so our whereabouts were, how we gonna have a 3...
Hi, GRE : 319 (Q-161, V-158) TOEFL : 113 B.tech (CS) : 84.5% 10th: 97 % 12th : 90 % 2 Projects on Machine Intelligence Internship at Ministry of Communications...
I do not make music. Though occasionally I had to face it, when things did not strike the right chord. For the musically inclined D-I-Y Ceans here is a low...