microcontroller integration with mmc

i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller for with a display unit and ainput device . i have a problem in choosing the appropriate microcontroller and the harware algo to integrate them

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    A standard PIC can be used 😀

Someone posted some PIC codes to interface with MMC cards here long time ago, in German. I think I found the original site:

#-Link-Snipped-#

But, if you want to use a display.. I'm thinking you'll need some DSP chips to display the picture or video.

What kind of display unit do you plan to use?
  • bimlendu
    bimlendu
    I plan to use 16*4 matrix display. could please tel me some site in english for it
  • augustine nishil raj.a
    augustine nishil raj.a
    bimlendu
    I plan to use 16*4 matrix display. could please tel me some site in english for it
    did u find any site which guides you to learn how to write into a mmc using spi protocol............???????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    augustine nishil raj.a
    did u find any site which guides you to learn how to write into a mmc using spi protocol............???????
    Which microcontroller you want to use with MMC?
  • augustine nishil raj.a
    augustine nishil raj.a
    no i just learnt the basics from one of my friend
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    augustine nishil raj.a
    no i just learnt the basics from one of my friend
    I would like to suggest go ahead with the real MMC and controller and you will get idea about exact working about file systems.

This FatFs is best to implement on any microcontroller :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai i am from india and presently in mumbai university in electronic branch 3rd sem.looking for a project which is easy and has application of both analog and digital electronics.suggestions...
Team Asymptote '09 writes... MIT TECH FORUM ASYMPTOTE ‘09 MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CHENNAI – 600044 ASYMPTOTE’ 09 Tech Tends to Infinity… ​ From January 9 to...
1Driving Optical Network Evolution 2 Quadrics Interconnection Network 3 Quantum Information Technology 4 PON Topologies (passive optical network) 5 Inverse Multiplexing 6 Unicode And Multilingual Computing 7 Resilient Packet Ring...
Hi All, All those CEans who are from Bangalore and have interest in software/IT field,Please do reply here along with your brief introduction(including technologies you have worked on or your...
How to get hosting & what are the requirements i need?