microcontroller integration with mmc

i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller for with a display unit and ainput device . i have a problem in choosing the appropriate microcontroller and the harware algo to integrate them

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
hai i am from india and presently in mumbai university in electronic branch 3rd sem.looking for a project which is easy and has application of both analog and digital electronics.suggestions...
Team Asymptote '09 writes... MIT TECH FORUM ASYMPTOTE ‘09 MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CHENNAI – 600044 ASYMPTOTE’ 09 Tech Tends to Infinity… ​ From January 9 to...
1Driving Optical Network Evolution 2 Quadrics Interconnection Network 3 Quantum Information Technology 4 PON Topologies (passive optical network) 5 Inverse Multiplexing 6 Unicode And Multilingual Computing 7 Resilient Packet Ring...
Hi All, All those CEans who are from Bangalore and have interest in software/IT field,Please do reply here along with your brief introduction(including technologies you have worked on or your...