Microblogging- Is it a good form of blogging?

I have seen a trend among online community that most of them believe in microblogging. Some of the popular blogging sites include Twitter and Tumblr.
Share with us how you find it. Is it superior to normal blogging? What are your experiences?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm more inclined towards normal blogging because I need more words to express myself. Haven't tried microblogging to fullest yet.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    The_Big_K
    I'm more inclined towards normal blogging because I need more words to express myself. Haven't tried microblogging to fullest yet.
    Many of use hate reading including me. First i always like to see the size if article, then i decide whether it is really necessary to read it!!😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue
    I have seen a trend among online community that most of them believe in microblogging. Some of the popular blogging sites include Twitter and Tumblr.
    Share with us how you find it. Is it superior to normal blogging? What are your experiences?
    Micro blogging can also be connected to your facebook status update. I feel that more people tend to read your ideas or thoughts through a short and sweet method, than they'd prefer to in the form of a technical text. Ultimately, you just want to convey your ideas effectively right??

The challenge among normal bloggers is to make their expertise short yet sweet with all the essence and flavours required so that the audience find it delicious and 'like-able'. Otherwise, your blog is just an online diary (or web page) to vent all your emotions.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Microblogging is purely for sharing your quick thought. It is similar to facebook status update. People "Glance" it, comment it. It is more of a fun than serious stuff. A Blog is for giving out information which certainly needs more words and illustration. In simple terms Microblogging are like News Paper Headlines which is Glanced by Hurrying Office Goers, Blogging is the content of them that are read by people who loves reading and getting an insight.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    If it is just updating my thought on Facebook or Twitter, then I am good but if it is about writing any informative article then I am totally blank. 😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tortoise mobile again thanks to wheel - YouTube
HP has revealed the 64 GB HP Touchpad. The new touchpad will be launched first in the EU and it's not clear when will this new device make an entry...
The android power on/off button can be used to end your phone call. You may want to turn on the option Settings > Accessibility and turn on the Power Button...
mathematics A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How...
Formula 1 racing is an important event in the automotive world. Its racing rules change which affect the upcoming technologies. Can we have the rules and if you are a...