Michael Henville

Hi Everyone:
My name is Michael Henville and my wife (Barbara) and I live in Toronto Canada. We are both retired and spend a lot of time baby sitting our grandchildren.
Tehy are three in number - Miguel 8 yrs, May 5 years and Charlie 14 months.
I haveworked in Jamaica as a building services engineer, an Electric utility in Canada as an energy efficiency engineer and finished up in a standards writing organisztion as aproject manager.
Love to hear from everyone outthere.
Mike

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a great time here.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Hello Mike,
    Welcome to CE.
    Currently I am baby sitting my only grand daughter, who is currently on her annual visit to us in India from far off Bethesda, MD. Tomorrow she is six and a big flap on for a suitable birthday celebration.
    I am sure that you will have a lot to contribute to various discussions here.
    Keep posting.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a pleasure to have you with us, Mike. We hope you will have a good time here. We look forward to your contribution in various discussions on CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Michael Henville
    Hi Everyone:
    My name is Michael Henville and my wife (Barbara) and I live in Toronto Canada. We are both retired and spend a lot of time baby sitting our grandchildren.
    Tehy are three in number - Miguel 8 yrs, May 5 years and Charlie 14 months.
    I haveworked in Jamaica as a building services engineer, an Electric utility in Canada as an energy efficiency engineer and finished up in a standards writing organisztion as aproject manager.
    Love to hear from everyone outthere.
    Mike
    Good to have you here, Michael. Welcome to the world of crazy engineers. Feel free to express your views and take part actively in discussions.
    We hope to see you around here often.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A personal computer is to be examined from a thermodynamic perspective. Determine the direction of the work and heat interactions (in or out) when (a) keyboard (in operation), (b) monitor,...
I have seen modern students are not respecting teachers & professors anymore. This New Generation students are thinking as all teachers & professors are dumb , and assumes that they...
Taking cue from this thread : https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/most-encouraging-words-youve-ever-heard.57592/ I thought we can have one for the opposite too. Words sometimes hurt more than actions. Share the words that have discouraged you...
Apple's latest OSX offers Airdrop facility to share files between computers in near proximity. I'm looking for the maximum supported range. It just doesn't always work if the two OSX...
k.arunchary sr.hardwar engg self and working 2years in embedded systems to became prof.in electronincs in CE i found advance and new technology such that i can update my self in...