MF Hussain Dead @ 95. RIP Painter.

M.F. Hussain, the famous painter from India died in a London hospital few hours ago after surviving illness for about a month. He was called Picasso of India and was famous for his 'horses' paintings. Born in Pandharpur in Maharashtra on September 17, 1915, Husain courted controversy over his paintings of Hindu goddesses.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Many of them dont understand an artist's eye. 😀 cant deny the fact he got into controversy though!
    let his soul R.I.P !
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    May his soul Rest in peace !
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Maqbool Fida Husain though a good painter might have committed sins in his life. However once a person is dead, all his sins should be forgiven.

Let his soul rest in peace.
  • kathrinrich
    kathrinrich
    oh my God its really aweful...
    May God give him place in paradise...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft Windows is nowhere to be seen on the tablets except few odd ones. Microsoft can't afford to stay behind the competition in the growing tablet popularity. It's being said...
Nintendo recently released the new tablet like controller for their next generation console called Wii U. The controller has a giant screen that complements the game-play on the big screen...
- [SIZE=-1]DIY mobile phone[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]with full-format telephone keyboard powered from [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]AAA batteries. Open source code, free schematic. [/SIZE]
I've heard that Apple has killed ndrv_setspec() integeroverflow in IOS 5 beta which makes the phone more difficult to jailbreak. I've also heard that the IOS 5 beta was jailbroken...
I remember that in one of the projects I worked on as a software engineer, our team always had debates on how to name our UNIX servers. Today's Dilbert comics...