Metallurgy Seminar topic PPT

Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy... Can any one of u provide me wid good topics and PPT's.. Pls help me out asap as im running out of time.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi shashu,
    We can't give you ready made PPTs, but we can help you create one.
    Tell us about the topics that you have gone through.
  • shashu1989
    shashu1989
    Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
  • durnk
    durnk
    I need project topics in VB.net for my final year
  • minthu
    minthu
    shashu1989
    Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
  • minthu
    minthu
    hi
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Go ahead and ask your query. Be as detailed as possible in your question so that you get help faster.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, what do you think of this: "Are men superior to women?"or "Are women superior to men?"😒😒
Ever feared if the photos you upload on social networking sites can be accessed by unknown hacker or your latest status update may cost you your job? Yes… we all...
Hey guys, I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient! J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2. As you can see at this...
Sixty Symbols regular Professor Phil Moriarty discusses transparent glass and the so-called energy gap. [video=youtube;Omr0JNyDBI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omr0JNyDBI0[/video]
With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way 😀)..liked the dell streak and the olive...