Metallurgical Project

Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics

Replies

• buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hi hismat,

i suggest you to go with nanomaterials or microfludics or wood substitute.

send me PM if you need any further help as i know few research scientists from metallurgical background who can help you further
  • Asif Ali
    Asif Ali
    Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics.โ€‹
  • Asif Ali
    Asif Ali
    Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics.โ€‹
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello asifali, I would suggest that you see various topics in our project section. I hope you will find a lot of very good topics there. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Asif Ali
    Asif Ali
    Hello ishutopre, I am material engineer and i wantto do project from fields like WELDING, CORROSION, NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOMATERIALS and ALLOY STEELS.
    I have not found topics related to these fields.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Asifali, did you check this out??? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hai hello,
    Myself swarup of metalurgy branch. I m much curious and intrested to do projects so please can anyone guide me How to start Or where to start dat too with my related course s
  • Fatonyst
    Fatonyst
    Good day sir!pls i need a final year project topic and i am a metallurgical and material engineering student.Will really appreciate your help sir.
  • ARAVIND SELVARAJ
    ARAVIND SELVARAJ
    Dear friends, I am student of mechanical engineering.I like t conduct a project on cryogenic treatment .Please give me ideas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As world cup fever is in air ....can you share some experience of watching live cricket match ? It will be fun knowing ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, to everybody.I am doing my final Engineering one of my lecturer suggested me to do a seminar on Beehive intelligence.but i don't no the Basics of it .. It...
what are the ways to transmit the Sound 50 mtrs. ??? Can i get its Transmitter-Receiver circuits??
Hello everyone! I've just found this site and forum thanks to the brilliant interview with the Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound. My name is Frederico and I have a Masters...
Heya friends, mentors, and The Admin! ๐Ÿ˜€ I am Praveen Kumar, from Chennai. After a 10+2 Schooling, I successfully completed my Brain Emptying (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in Computer Science...