metallurgical engineering ceremonies and all industrial products exhibitions

dear sir,i am a metallurgical engineer and i am much interested in metallurgical engineering products(foundry,heat treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys,shaping techniques and surface coatings and hardening techniques and material inspection methods-ndt techniques and case hardening metallurgical methods),ok

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Kamranaleem,

But what is your question? Didn't get it. Is it related to job?
  • Fatonyst
    Fatonyst
    Good day here!pls i am an engineering student studying metallurgical and material engineering and i need a project topic to work on.So pls i will really appreciate your assistance,thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple has overtaken Google as the world's most valuable brand, ending a four-year reign by the internet search leader. The iPhone and iPad maker's brand is now worth $153 billion...
As LG’s already been rolling with its ‘FPR 3D TV’ or ‘Cinema 3D TV’ in India or in many other nations. So LG receives a very good response from the...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Programming Basics in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here......
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Introduction to Pointers in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concepts of Pointers and Arrays in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...