Metal Gear Solid 5 Announced - It's "The Phantom Pain"

I'm surprised no one really noticed - but the gaming world's already jumping with joy as Hideo Kojima announced the next game in the famous MSG series - The Phantom Pain aka MSG 5. Kojima says that the MSG5 game will be a combination of 'Ground Zeroes' and 'TPP' - with the GZ being the 'prequel' to the main game.

The game has been developed using the FOX engine that Kojima Inc. Japan has developed in house.

Check the official trailer launched at GDC 2013 :

Can't wait to get my hands on the next Metal Gear! 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently stumbled upon National Stock Exchange (NSE) - Emerge initiative by Indian Government. The NSE-Emerge allows SMEs and startups to raise capital from the market (as against VCs or...
Michael Adams, member of University of Georgia's Bioenergy Systerms Research Center has succeeded in finding a way to transform the atmospheric Carbon Dioxide (CO2) into useful biofuel. What this means...
Is there any one-two line code which can make Kernel Panic ? I am keen to know it. 😀
Our new Resources / Downloads section needs your contribution so that we can benefit a large number of visitors out there. I'm listing out a few ideas for the resources...
I think CE uses XenForo. There is a link "View Conversations". But if I visit some members profile, I do not see any option to start a conversation with him....