memories!!!

I am not pretty much sure whether this discussion is appropriate or not, but i just want to send my regards and warm greetings to all the CEans especially to the giants #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ....who take active participation in enlighting engineers and guiding them towards a wonderful career....!!you people are just are wondrous and awe-inspiring!!! I know its getting a little bit sentimental but its a fact!!!

MIss u all!! keep going!!!cheers!!🎉

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great #-Link-Snipped-# We are glad that you love the community. Keep posting and we'd like you to grow discussions and create new ones.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Cheers #-Link-Snipped-# . On CE we share the idea, experiences and leaning from other CE members.
    Best part of CE is, people embraces new members and give their honest opinion.
    Keep sharing and building a better place on CE!!! 😀

ceeparseti
    MIss u all!!
    Are you going somewhere from CE?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A shout out to people working with CFD (or Computational Mechanics in general). Post below, if there are any, so that we can discuss ideas and enrich our understanding.
I am looking to construct a building approximately 38 stories high along the beach. I have been looking into this for about 2 years now and I am ready to...
I'm experimenting with HHVM and wondering if anyone's here got any experience with HHVM. I'm mostly concerned about compatibility issues and any specific stuff one must keep in mind while...
Ever since Apple Computer got renamed to Apple Inc., the tech giant has been diversifying its domains and is no more limited to just consumer electronics. However, the automobile industry...
I got talking to a friend yesterday (who is an Industrial Engineer by degree) and found out about all the amazing things she had done in research related to multimodality...