Meizu’s Super mCharge Charges 3000 mAh Battery In 20 Minutes, Introduced At MWC 2017

Meizu has unveiled its Super mCharge technology which claims to fully charge a smartphone in 20 minutes, at MWC 2017. Giving a tough fight to its competitors, the smartphone claims to be 11 times faster than the iPhone 7 Plus charging, and 3.6 times faster than the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge's fast charging feature. It features a high-voltage direct charge method, that powers up the device by up to 30 percent in just five minutes.

meizu-supermcharge
Its 11V/5A charging connector can provide a whopping 55W maximum power for a charge timing of just 20 minutes, significantly enhancing the user experience. Super mCharge technology uses the Charge Pump Principle. The two groups of circuits, export half of the voltage after transformation and improve the efficiency by 9%. According to Meizu, the maximum temperature reached while using Super mCharge is 39 degrees Celsius. Thus there is no heating up of the device during charging.

battery-supermcharge-meizu
The cable used can carry up to 160W of power, more than 3 times the safety margin. If the company claims are to be believed, only half of the electric current is needed to reach the same power, and its innovative and energy efficient structure reduces the heat generated problems. The data cable and USB port have been redesigned to leave enough area for the cache. The company acknowledged this feat to be an important milestone, as they expect their future smartphones to come embedded with Super mCharge.

Source:魅族发布超级快充 MWC2017 - 魅族官网

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am planning on creating an irrigation system that automatically flushes water from the reservoir to the rice field using ultrasonic sensor for measuring water level, can someone help me...
can someone help me in creating code for this the output of ultrasonic sensor converts to angle of the servo motor i've tried to create a sample for this can...
Zopo has introduced a novel smartphone device- Flash X Plus in India following the launch of Color F1 and Color F2 smartphones the previous year. The device features a 5.5-inch...
Xiaomi had another surprise in store when it unveiled the Mi 5c yesterday. The Chinese electronics conglomerate launched the Xiaomi Redmi 4X which is being tipped as the successor of...
Could you please check and let us know if you are facing issues with CE-IO login (CrazyEngineers IO - CrazyEngineers) especially using Google+ ?