Meeting with CEans @ Bangalore

I wish I have more days !
3rd Dec 2016 is one of most memorable day for me.
In Morning it was great time with CEan #-Link-Snipped-#

IMG_20161203_140341

And Afternoon with CEan #-Link-Snipped-# Sir !

IMG_20161203_182921 IMG_20161205_123935

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super! A formal Bangalore meetup is long, long, long due!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    I wish I have more days !
    3rd Dec 2016 is one of most memorable day for me.
    Geetha (and I) hope the Mysore pak lived up to expectations. We enjoyed your visit a lot.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Geetha (and I) hope the Mysore pak lived up to expectations. We enjoyed your visit a lot.
    It is for sure. First person to taste that out was My Father and Shrey ! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The sound of music has the power to change our mind, following a quick psychological impact. While people tend to listen to different music based on their mood, they might...
I am a Electronics Engineer, and coming back to electrical after working for 11 years in software. I have some questions which I would like to ask you about concepts...
Which industrial training is best for mechanical engineering automation or cad design can any one tell me plz and scope with high salary
Quote: The home automation market continues to grow tremendously. According to a 2015 report published by IControl, a family house could have 500 smart devices in the year 2022. In...
Meizu, an upcoming smartphone manufacturer from China has unveiled two new gadgets in its native market. The existence of the Meizu M5 Note was rumoured late last month. The Meizu...