Meet Cyrus Broacha at Great Indian Developer Summit 2009

CEans,

CE has associated with 'The Great Indian Developer Summit'. Here's the latest from GIDS '09 -

Great Indian Developer Awards is India’s first and premier awards for the software developer ecosystem that recognizes organizations and products that are contributing to the evangelism, productivity and innovation excellence of the Indian developer ecosystem. This year’s awards will be given away across 11 categories; from now until April 03 2009, everyone is invited to cast their votes for their favorites in the shortlist from here 404 Error - GIDS India 2023 - vote.

MTV VJ and comedian Cyrus Broacha will host the awards evening and present a special show for Great Indian Developer Summit titled "The Developer Strikes Back". Great Indian Developer Summit is offering a FREE pass for Cyrus' show to the FIRST 500 delegates registered for any one of the conferences or workshops. For more information call +91 99020 77327 or e-mail #-Link-Snipped-#.

Award winners will be announced and honored at the Great Indian Developer Awards 2009 ceremony to be held in conjunction with the Great Indian Developer Summit 2009 (#-Link-Snipped-#). The summit features three co-located conferences on Microsoft computing technologies (April 22), Web 2.0 (April 23) and Java (April 24) and a special day for workshops. The theme for 2009 is "Tools, Technologies, Tips and Tomfoolery to Beat the Downturn". The speakers and program (90%), including both sessions and workshops has been announced. The outline agenda has also been made available.

Attendees at the summit will get the opportunity to learn bleeding-edge technologies, what business models are working, what's next on the horizon, and how all of this will affect their own organizations and business. Sessions will cover topics such as 'Oslo', 'New in C#4.0', 'Computing in the Cloud', RESTful Apps with JAX-RS/RoR', 'T-SQ', JPA App Performance Tuning', '21st Century RIAs: Using HTML 5 Communication', 'Guerrilla SOA', 'Building RESTful Apps with RoR', 'Cracking the Tough SOA Nuts', 'JPA2 (JPA + Bean Validation)', 'How-to Win the RAD Race Against Microsoft .Net with Java', 'Building a Mashup', 'RIA with Flash, AJAX and ColdFusion', 'Visual Studio 2008 Tips and Tricks' and 2.5 hour workshops on 'JRuby in Action’, 'Programming Microsoft’s Live Mesh', ‘External DSLs in Java’ and more. See program here #-Link-Snipped-#. Attend GIDS to:

* Maximize your competency and get the slowdown to work for you
* Network with your peers (over 3000 developers attended GIDS 2008!)
* Gain the all-important edge with up-to-date knowledge
* Learn from the legends and the best in the business

REGISTER & WIN
GIDS is offering an exclusive, FREE pass to Cyrus' show to the FIRST 500 delegates registered for any one of the conferences or workshops. Register before March 2nd and save up to 17% and win an assured GIDS Cult T-shirt.

GIDS.NET - Apr 22 2009 - INR 2499/- + taxes
GIDS.Web - Apr 23 2009 - INR 2499/- + taxes
GIDS.Java - Apr 24 2009 - INR 2499/- + taxes
GIDS.Workshops - Apr 25 2009 - INR 4499/- + taxes

You can register for the summit here: #-Link-Snipped-#. For more information call +91 99020 77327 or email #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    oh super cool MTV VJ Cyrus. I like that guy. His sense of humour is too good.😁

But unfortunately I will miss it 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[Removed due to personal reasons]
CEans, The NO SMS text policy we have on CE is as old as CE. That is, we've been following it since day 0. 😀 The policy says that "All...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/15768-no-sms-text-policy-explained.html#post45333 in this thread.
Hello, I just registered and would have read many of the posts and think they are very informative. I have a websites and wondering if anyone could help me out...
I have project in which i have to create a soultion which will mantain the temperature of a living space with a volume of 400m3 between 25-30 degrees centigrade. I...