Medical electronics project idea, pdfs.

Can anyone pls Guide me to do an effective but cost efficient medical electronic major project?
I wud lyk to get some suggestions o pdfs or docs on any of those. Im a 3rd year ECE student.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Your thread has been moved to project ideas section. Please do not start multiple threads about the same topic.
  • Midhun Vijay
    Midhun Vijay
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Your thread has been moved to project ideas section. Please do not start multiple threads about the same topic.
    the topic include discussion from both electronics and biomedical. so being new to it i accidently posted it lyk dat.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology in Trivandrum is an institute of national importance with excellent facilities. You can go there in person and find out options for doing a project.
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)
  • Midhun Vijay
    Midhun Vijay
    bioramani
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology in Trivandrum is an institute of national importance with excellent facilities. You can go there in person and find out options for doing a project.
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)
    Thank you for your suggestion and the link you have given. Also do u have any suggestions in personal about any projects?
  • hema poornimaa
    hema poornimaa
    Can u help me fr doing my finial projects n medical electronics new ideas
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    One major problem in India is anemia detection especially in rural locations. If you can come up with a mobile phone app for this using a non invasive sensor it would be useful.
    This may give some ideas to start with:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have taken training in Advance Java. Please Recommend me some Project Ideas,Abstracts....
hello everyone...i am an engineering student of electrical department...i need to design a bio chemical cell that can light a series of red led;s with some specifications...any one please tell...
i got cdac juhu...so if anybody going there...and know about any hostel accommodation...please share...
this is venkaiah new member of CE currently i am 4th year student from the department of computer science from hyderabad
Am an Agricultural engineering student from Kenya. My hobby is playing football and participating in team work. Curently am still a student in my fourth year of study