Mechinovator- An urge to invent

Hi CE group!!

I just saw this community on the web and thought it would be great joining it where i could find some handy info for my s called projects and also to provide the basic knowledge that i possess to help someone to make something different..

Well here goes my Intro..

Name: Vineeth Kumar

Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering

Work Experience:
* Lecturer in the Dept of mechanical Engineering in St Joseph Engineering College (Aug 2009 to May 2010)
* Maintenance Engineer in Campco Chocolate Factory (June 2010 to May 2011)
* Sales & marketing Engineer in Al Masarat Engineering & Trading LLC. Muscat, Oman (June 2011 to Feb 2012)

Hobbies & Interests: Reading Books, Travelling, working on machine parts to modify etc

Aim in life: To invent something new and creative.

Well thats all about me
Regards
Vineeth

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on Board.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WElcome to Ce, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to your active participation here.
  • vineethkumar1987
    vineethkumar1987
    Dear Admins!!

Wherever I feel I can post my views then I will surely do it.

Regards
    Vineeth
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the CE Family. We are sure you will love it here. Happy posting!

Keep visiting often!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google recently announced the next version of Android: Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. I've been wondering whether Google and Samsung will bring the Jelly Bean to Galaxy Note. I'm quite...
https://machinedesign.com/video/a-pn..._28&YM_RID=avr@ttkprestige.com&YM_MID=1324756
CE may be hiring. But many sane engineering companies are downsizing their line workers witth robots. Robots work 24x7 (unless they have a breakdown), do not unionize or abscond. While...
Social Networking websites allow us to build on-line profiles, share information, pictures, blog entries, music clips. Face Book, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn, Orkut, Hi5 etc are world renowned social networking websites.With...
Do you love novels? Please share your favorite novel 😀 I'm also planning to buy a new novel so need some suggestions. There are so many novels, which one to...