Mechanical Workshop Startup!

Hi all!
I wish to start a mechanical workshop. With basic tools and machines. I have some skills in handling them also. It has been my dream to have one! We will do some small projects based on cars/fabrication works. I would like to know if anyone is interested to partner or help me out.
I am living in Vellore, Tamil nadu, Chennai & Bangalore are very closeby.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PParke app is the brainchild of the folks behind Pristech Analytics, a startup founded in August 2013 by husband-wife duo Pritam and Shampa Ganguly. Designed with an aim to remove...
Macbook users who prefer Google Chrome over the default Safari browser have always complained about the faster draining battery. Safari on the other hand, always played nicely with the resources...
I've been hearing the rumors that Sony will introduce the next version of PS4 at E3, 2015 conference. It's been several months since Sony has launched the PlayStation 4 and...
When you are old, will you regret never starting your own business? When you will look back upon your life story and connect the dots - will you say "I...
At the time we fear of the scanty monsoon and with the news of food wastage around, its time to take food wastage challenge Seriously! Most of us buy food...