Mechanical related Jobs for Materials Engineers

Hi,
I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials Science, we have to invite the companies for placements. Can you please suggest a listof companies that may recruit Materials Engineers? Both for company as well as R&D? Some of the important subjects that we have studied:

Mechanical Metallurgy ​

Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Materials​

Non-Ferrous Metallurgy​

Powder Metallurgy​

Solid State Physics​

Polymer Process Engineering​

Foundry and Machining​

Materials Aspects in Design

Charecterization of materials

Introduction to Nanotechnology

Bio and Smart Materials​

Creep and Fatigue Behavior of Materials​

Finite Element Analysis​

Composite Materials​

Industrial Management​

Total Quality Management

Computer Application in Materials
Science​

Nondestructive Materials Evaluation​

Design of Experiments

Automobile and Aircraft Materials

Micto and Nanomechanics of materials...

AND LAB IN SUBJECTS LIKE METROLOGY, MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION , MATERIALS PROCESSING, Computer Aided Simulation and Analysis Laboratory...
Please suggest the list of mechanical companies that may recruit us. Right now we have a small list of companies like Brakes India, Ashok leyland, BHEL...

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Some companies that I can think of right now....

1) TATA Motors
    2) SKF
    3) Bharat forge
    4) Bajaj Auto

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it? If yes, what's your review?
Hello everyone I am getting following error dialog while Installing XAMPP. While installing it was checked that no other server is already installed. I uninstalled all servers in my system...
Here's wishing CEan MaRo & Friendster7 a 😁VeRy HaPpY BiRtHdAy!​😁​ May your dreams come true and you continue to rock the world of CrazyEngineers! 😁:music:🎉:myparty:​
I need to write an Interrupt Service Routine in C, for microcontroller. I have no idea where to start. I have an idea of the difference between using an Interrupt...
Training help needed-2nd year EXTC hi all 1.I have finished my 2nd year engg in elec and telecomm and want to do some training of about 1 month to utilize...