Mechanical project

sir please tell about projets on mechanical engg.

Replies

• Manjunath L J
    Manjunath L J
    Can any body suggest me i need a agricultural based mechanical projects
  • shital udagave
    shital udagave
    Dear Friends,
    I would like to introduce myself as CAE/FEA service provider to leading Indian & overseas Automotive and aerospace industry based at PUNE, Maharashtra, India . I work with a team of CAE/FEA engineers with good experience in Finite element Pre-processing, simulations, post- processing & result interpretation. We have successfully completed projects in following area.

1. Linear & Nonlinear static and dynamic analysis.
    2. Thermal analysis.
    3. fatigue analysis.
    4. NVH simulations
    5. Automotive crash & impact analysis.
    6. Mold flow analysis
    7. Finite element model building ( meshing- shell and solid ) for durability, crash & other aerospace applications
    8. 2D/3D CAD solutions.

We also work on student projects in the field of FEA or Mechanical Design.
  • shital udagave
    shital udagave
    Dear Friends,
    I would like to introduce myself as CAE/FEA service provider to leading Indian & overseas Automotive and aerospace industry based at PUNE, Maharashtra, India . I work with a team of CAE/FEA engineers with good experience in Finite element Pre-processing, simulations, post- processing & result interpretation. We have successfully completed projects in following area.

1. Linear & Nonlinear static and dynamic analysis.
    2. Thermal analysis.
    3. Fatigue analysis.
    4. NVH simulations
    5. Automotive crash & Impact analysis.
    6. Mold flow analysis
    7. Finite element model building (Meshing- shell and solid) for durability, crash & other aerospace applications
    8. 2D/3D CAD solutions.

We also work on student projects in the field of FEA or Mechanical Design.

If need any help regarding your projects please reach us @ #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ The world's two most visually engaging smartphones -- the iPhone and the Pre -- share very similar cores based on ARM's Cortex A8 architecture, and with the newer, more...
Dear All Members; A.S.H.A.R.E fundamentals 2009 is the latest version of A.S.H.A.R.E fundamentals series You can download it free from here: HVAC DESIGN TOOLS|HVAC TRAINING
Folks, Have a look at the latest from Opera folks - Opera Unite What do you think about it?
I need some e-books about of DVB-T/T2?
I think all recent engineering graduates should read this article by Pamela Slim. Open letter to recent college graduates | Escape From Cubicle Nation We interviewed Pamela Slim on CrazyEngineers....