Mechanical PPT topics

sir,

i am going for ppt. Please suggest me some mechanical topics with different content.
And also please tell me how to start myself in ppt at first,,because this is the first time i am going for ppt...

Replies

• gopi gulivindala
    gopi gulivindala
    1st of all deside a topic.then google about it.your topic should be useful&innovative .collect material.read & understand .prepare ppt well.deliver properly.all the best..some topics are given below which may helpful to you.
    1.nano coatings on cutting tools
    2.green engines
    3.any alternate fules
    4.camless engines
    5.quasi turbine
    6.thermal barrier coatings
    7.vacum braking system
    8.solar powered projects
  • viratvicky
    viratvicky
    thanks...

And please tell me how to start while explaining ppt..i mean initially.... to start introducing with myself or else.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, let's not envy the Kansas folks because Google's laying the 1Gbps fiber cables there. India too is expected to get its own very high speed internet in 2013. Check...
what is difference betw'n flash memory & EEPROM ...mostly specified in atmega series microcontroller like atmega 16.
create a class medicine.provide a function displaylabel() in this class to print name and address of the company. Derive tablet,syrup and oinment classes from the medicine class.Override the display label()...
Does anyone know what's the joining date of candidates recruited in 2012 by Cognizant?
dear friends i really want to know how we can increase a power of hammer attack and lso sugeest me a good dc motor which may be used in cutting...