Mechanical oriented project

hi everybody i want some idea abt my mechanical oriented project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thangaperumal.R
    hi everybody i want some idea abt my mechanical oriented project
    You want us to guess what your project is or will you reveal the your secret project and questions to us so that we can answer them?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, There is my coding in C for insertion of a new node at desired location(using call by reference method). During compilation the program succeed, but its not showing...
i m in b.tech 3rd yr computer science branch. i wish to know when known it companies provide industrial training,i mean when the fornms are released and what is the...
brothers how to solve these problems https://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&page=1because the range is wide .Is there anyway to solve these things I am able to solve two problems the first one and and...
I have a subject called "Object Oriented Methodologies". In this, I frequently come across these two terms: Generalization and Inheritance. But, the difference between the 2 is not clearly mentioned...
[FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Ready for a job that lets you innovate and build cool new applications? Desire to win an ipad? [/FONT] [FONT="][/FONT] [FONT="] We are looking for research engineers who...