Mechanical Mini-Project : Wireless Gear System For Bicycles

Those looking for a third or final year mechanical mini project might take up this project which seems to be quite simple to implement (depending upon your skills, of course) but could be refreshingly new and quite useful.

Abstract: Develop a wireless gear changing mechanism that employs bluetooth signal from the switch to the receiver assembly so that there are no wires or physical connection between the gear shifting leaver and the wheels.

You'll have to setup a bluetooth transmitter and receiver system and then couple it with a mechanical system that does the gear shifting in the more traditional way. I hope you got the basic idea, you may now extend your thoughts and add a few more innovative features to the system. What say?

Replies

• nitin247
    nitin247
    I am a final year mechanical engineering student and i need a project , this one seems very nice .Can u please tell me more about this project and give me more information so that i can prepare a project please, its urgent.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've posted only the idea, it's up to you to develop it in your own way 😀 . If you encounter problems, fellow CEans would definitely help you out.
  • Techie Earthling
    Techie Earthling
    The_Big_K
    I've posted only the idea, it's up to you to develop it in your own way 😀 . If you encounter problems, fellow CEans would definitely help you out.
    Definitely CEans will help them, But i don't know why but now a days every people i interact in which max people are those who are in their final years either are opting for a ready made project buying from shops, or if they wanna built it they are searching or asking for the exact project report with codes, circuit diagram, everything. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one help me in which sequence must i opt for cdac centres only for DESD course. i want the list according to priority which i should fill centres...
Aaj Tak reporter faces eve-teasing while reporting on Delhi gang rape case :
Name: Anil babu Paritala *Engineering Trade:Civil Location:Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh *Occupation: Working in a Construction company as Site In charge in Vijayawada Work Experience: 7years *Hobbies & Interests: Listening to Music,Playing Cricket...
Hello frnds, I want to do telecom training from a good institute plzz suggest me......
What will be the Lap lengths of steel for different grades of concrete