Mechanical maintenance service

I am mechanical engineer from Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to start the maintenance service in power plant steel plant and in industries.so how should I start from.which factors should I consider and how to get started.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# That's an interesting question you have asked. Can you tell us briefly your background and research/survey of any kind you have done for starting a maintenance service? If you give us further details, we could help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I...
sir,I 'm cse final year student. I 'm interested in the area of data analyst .please suggest a project for me
CrazyEngineers Gets A Makeover!Welcome to revamped CrazyEngineers. This is our biggest makeover since our launch in May 2018. As you'd guess, we've listened to your feedback and have tried to...
This time Accenture has changed the pattern of their questions for written test for the post of Associate Application Developer. Will they ask from any specific domain or will be...
Mam, My Question is -What are the skills or specifications Top Companies look for an employee and What they Look For and Recruit Engineering Students while They Were pursuing Their...