Mechanical ISRO Papers With Answer Keys

Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved To Resources Section.
  • vaibhav saxena
    vaibhav saxena
    sir i want answer sheet or key for this papers.....
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    questions sound interesting though...............majority of them are from maths, metallurgy, solid mechanics.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vaibhav saxena
    It will be great if the difficult questions are posted here and the answers found out on the forum itself. It will help all.
  • waghu vipul j
    waghu vipul j
    vaibhav saxena
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Let me try. I will try to solve and post answer key starting 2006.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Caution: I have solved this question paper though not thoroughly. I have marked answers to some of the question based on my experience without solving. To my knowledge these are probable answers. If at all there is any question that you think is wrongly answered please tell me. Also, we can discuss any question that you may feel difficult.

ISRO: 2006-

1d 2a 3a 4a 5a 6d 7d 8b 9d 10b

11b 12c 13d 14a 15a 16a 17c 18d 19b 20a

21c 22c 23a 24a 25c 26c 27d 28b 29d 30c

31b 32d 33a 34c 35a 36d 37b 38d 39b 40b

41b 42d 43b 44a 45b 46c 47c 48b 49c 50b

51a 52d 53d 54d 55c 56d 57b 58c 59d 60c

61d 62c 63c 64d 65c 66a 67c 68a 69d 70b

71c 72c 73b 74a 75c 76c 77c 78c 79b 80a
  • Anand Thakkar
    Anand Thakkar
    SIR, I tried to solve ISRO Mechanical Papers (2006 to 2012) but finding difficulty in some question ,so Can you upload answer for us ???........hope for the best !!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    yes. I will post the answer keys. Due to some work, I was unable to finish this task. I will upload the remaining answer keys.
  • Anand Thakkar
    Anand Thakkar
    Issue
    yes. I will post the answer keys. Due to some work, I was unable to finish this task. I will upload the remaining answer keys.
    Thank you,,sir........if possible mail it to #-Link-Snipped-# which is declared in my account..!!!
  • rohan.r2k007
    rohan.r2k007
    any body plz forward me answer keys of these papers at least 1 or 2?
    my id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks, posting your email ID in public is only a great way to attract spam and marketing messages.
  • ramesh_shukla
    ramesh_shukla
    please send me the answer of isro mechanical papers
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Oh ok. Starting tomorrow, I will post probable answer key to question papers one by one.
  • anuradhapallati
    anuradhapallati
    these r not answer keys
  • Deepu sachdeva
    Deepu sachdeva
    please send me answers of isro papers for mechnical dicipline.
  • kumardharun008
    kumardharun008
    Issue
    Oh ok. Starting tomorrow, I will post probable answer key to question papers one by one.
    PLZ forward the answer keys to me bro....my id : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rahul878
    Rahul878
    sir
    I have seen your key.. I think answers for 26,34,38,40,43,45,48,61,67,69,76 are wrong. please go through these questions once again..
  • Rahul878
    Rahul878
    sir
    I have seen your key.. I think answers for 26,34,38,40,43,45,48,61,67,69,76 are wrong. please go through these questions once again..
  • Arvind Bari
    Arvind Bari
    sir, plz send me ans. my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ace The Flaming Knight
    Ace The Flaming Knight
    hy, whr i can find the answer for these question...
    Its hard for me to solve :-(
  • PRASANTH6596
    PRASANTH6596
    Plz send me the answer key ...my mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PRASANTH6596
    PRASANTH6596
    Plz send me the answer key ...my mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PRASANTH6596
    PRASANTH6596
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Plz send me the answer key
  • Pooja Singh
    Pooja Singh
    Sir plz send me answer key .Its urgent
  • Pooja Singh
    Pooja Singh
    sir plz send me answer key on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Yugandar Sidagam
    Yugandar Sidagam
    I have ISRO SC/Mechanical Engineer Question Papers from 2006 to 2012.I Need the Answer keys for these question papers.Please some one help me..
  • Yugandar Sidagam
    Yugandar Sidagam
    ISRO SC/Mechanical Engineer Question Papers and Answer Keys from 2013 to 2016.Key-2013-A Key-2014-A Key-2015-A Key-2016-A

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wondered how the design pattern on the tire contribute to the road grip? I've had this question in my mind for long time and I stumbled upon...
"Innovese"is a student start-up from BITS-Pilani founded in 2009. It provides software-solution consultancy, web-app development, ERPs, customized software, e-marketing consultancy and graphic design among others. According to their pamphlet at...
hi I wanted to install Ubuntu alongside Windows XP. So I make the partition and do the installation through the CD. While installing there was a step where we need...
I would like to know more about doing MBA by distance education. Currently I am doing my final year of engineering. As i have already got placed and not interested...
Hi Guys, This is GGI from India. I have recently joined this forum. I am here just to say hello and welcome to all of you.