Mechanical GATE practice papers needed....

hello all,
in need of your help.
need practice papers and not GATE exam papers.. if you find any please post it here.

thanks.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I would suggest you to get materials from GateForum.

Orelse attend model tests in some websites.
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech
    Reya
    I would suggest you to get materials from GateForum.

Orelse attend model tests in some websites.
    its too late to join GateForum and i only need is practice papers and not materials..
  • Reya
    Reya
    Can you please tell me the difference between practice papers and Materials?

I didnt ask you to join GateForum. Buy the materials from them.
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech
    Reya
    Can you please tell me the difference between practice papers and Materials?

I didnt ask you to join GateForum. Buy the materials from them.
    ohhh dear!!!! i mean model question paper..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Example Problems on Dispersion Modeling in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...
Concept of Vertical Temperature Profile of Atmosphere in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Concept of Stability Mixing Height and Plume Behavior in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions...
Concept of Solar Radiation based Stability Calculation in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Concept of Air Quality Modeling in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...