Mechanical Fresher Looking for a job?

Hi i am Sathish Kumar. V from South India and i have done my B.E. Mech in Anna University. I got an aggregate of 71%. And now i am currently looking for a job in my field. And my interest's are weapons manufacturing and advanced nano robotics. Is there anyone here who can help me?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , What should we used a servlet or a jsp? In which type of applications we can find a servlet better to be used? Please assist Thanks!
Hey....guys i have been given a problem in a competition about reversing.I have to get a code out of an .exe file. Can anybody guide me for this process.
friends i am a b.tech second year student from nit surat...my branch is mechanical and i want to do summer training in 2010...so guys can u please help me with...
Here's some more stuff on the group of cube puzzles: Stacking cubes together is where Erno Rubik started with his eventual design of an N[sup]3[/sup] object, which is cubical because...
Useful for all the computer users, I think most of our CEans already knows this Remote Assistance allows a user to request help from a remote user over the Internet....