Mechanical Engineers' Future In SAP

I have done Mechanical Engineering working as design engineer(Modelling and Detailing) in service company.Now i planned to move towards SAP MM.Because the job what i am doing now is the patch work and salary is also low in mechanical field.In SAP also the work will be same but they will pay more.?Is it a good idea to move to SAP MM,how about future in SAP???Suggestions are most welcome

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi members, can someone help me with my project work, with yhe topic; watertank maximum level alarm. please help me with the design and explaination on how to go about...
I just opened my gmail account twice. account opened with too small size contents ..that i could not even read contents...i needed to zoom...screen shot is uploaded...third time is was...
So, Samsung has began the pre-booking of Galaxy Note II in India but has given no information on the final pricing of the phone or the release date. As per...
HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit...
Visit following link know how students are offered fake jobs and how to overcome.. https://www.latestoffcampus.com/beaw...-to-find-whether-the-job-is-authentic-or-not/