Mechanical Engineering Project: Wind Powered Car

CEans,

Lot of engineers come here looking for readymade projects. However, being an engineering student, one should think of newer ideas. Of course, I'm not asking you to start innovating (its not everyone's cup of tea); but its easy to come up with ideas!

Today we published a post about #-Link-Snipped-# that actually runs at a greater speed than the Wind that powers it; and I think lot of work can happen on it. I think it would make a great final year project idea.

What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IBM has won the business continuity project from Electra Card Services (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opus Software Solutions). This multi-million dollar project got signed in March 2009. As part of...
Hi, I need some guidance in designing a frame that is to be fixed to the ground (cement mortar-type) for mounting a 3-Spur Gear train. The layout of the Spur...
Hi all, I wants to buy a TV for my house. My wife is fever of plasma TV on the other hand my sister fever of LCD TV. So I...
i m in 2nd yr.... plzzz suggest me some impressive & different topics 4 d paper presentation😕😕
The Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC) is an online contest for teams consisting of up to three people. Several problems will be published at the beginning of the competition. Each...