Mechanical Engineering problem and solution to solve the problem

Hi everyone,
Please I need a technical problem in Mechanical engineering field and effective technology that will help to solve the problem and how the technology works to solve the problem.

Thank you.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    What will you do with the information?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    IfyPhalod
    Hi everyone,
    Please I need a technical problem in Mechanical engineering field and effective technology that will help to solve the problem and how the technology works to solve the problem.
    Thank you.
    If all that is given, what will be your contribution to science and technology?
  • ShahFaisal
    ShahFaisal
    sir, explain about regenerative break
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ShahFaisal
    sir, explain about regenerative break
    There are about seventy posts on this topic on CE. See here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    (A technical problem in Mechanical engineering field and effective technology that will help to solve the problem and how the technology works to solve the problem.)

Here is a rather trivial example that covers all aspects mentioned. Is this the kind of info that is being asked for?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gaurav Agrawal
    Gaurav Agrawal
    hey english is not includede in ies
  • Karan Khatri
    Karan Khatri
    Help !!!!!!!
    I can't solve this problem!
    I need to solve this problem
    And get the centroid of this figure(shaded region)
    Can anyone help me out here ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Karan khatri
    Help !!!!!!!
    I can't solve this problem!
    I need to solve this problem
    And get the centroid of this figure(shaded region)
    Can anyone help me out here ?
    Find the centroid of each shaded section. The midpoint of the line joining these will be the answer.
  • Karan Khatri
    Karan Khatri
    A.V.Ramani
    Find the centroid of each shaded section. The midpoint of the line joining these will be the answer.
    How to find the area of shaded region
    No radius is given there
    We have to extract the data from it but I'm unable to do so !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Karan khatri
    How to find the area of shaded region
    No radius is given there
    We have to extract the data from it but I'm unable to do so !
    It is obvious from the picture that the small radius is R/2.
  • Karan Khatri
    Karan Khatri
    A.V.Ramani
    It is obvious from the picture that the small radius is R/2.
    I'm not getting the value of R
    That's the problem
    There must be something I'm lacking with
    Can u help me solving that ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Karan khatri
    There must be something I'm lacking with
    Nothing lacking. You solve using just R. The position of the centroid is independent of R. Think of this: The centroid of any circle of any radius is its centre. The figure you have shown is symmetric. So, the centroid position will be fixed irrespective of R.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know this. We apply, apply and keep on applying. Send resumes in a black doom and waiting for those interview calls. I have been through this and I'm...
Brought up in several different cities across India, thanks to the transferrable job of his father who was in the Indian Army, Shubham Jha has always been a inquisitive person....
Project Abstract / Summary : I am going to introduce you a new kind of electric railway engine which reduces the fuel of cost. This kind of electric railway engine...
The Swedish venture Jays has finally launched its flagship u-JAYS headphone in the Indian market. The latest on-ear headpiece is the fifth addition to the list of q-JAYS, c-JAYS, j-JAYS...
Project Abstract / Summary : From the past two decades, the research area of nearest neighbor search in high dimensional data sets has always been in the limelight. Content-based multimedia...