Mechanical engineering pdf

I want a pdf which covers the basics of mechanical engineering including important formulas most suitable for technical interview.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Deadman
    I want a pdf which covers the basics of mechanical engineering including important formulas most suitable for technical interview.
    On top-right, just next to 'bell' (notification) icon, you'll see 'search' icon. You can use search feature to obtain what you want. Or you can even try looking in our Downloads section : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of physicists from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has built a revolutionary tabletop particle detector that can observe and identify individual electrons in a radioactive gas. In the...
Even if it might seem that Android smartphone from home-grown makers don't offer anything noteworthy, but here's a phone from Karbonn that packs a bundle of good features for an...
hi my name is bharat jain.. pls tel me how to prepare for cdac entrance exam..???
Hi. ..everbody I want ask somethibg is it a good time to talk
Hi Friends, It would be extremely helpful if you answer this short survey on how people store music files on their phones. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14XmPQzi8fWMh_oc6UhawTNmJCGmk2lDfeNXEEvzGgk8/viewform Thanks.