Mechanical Engineering Marvels - Mind Boggling Monster Machines

You doubt your eyes when you look at these Gargantuan machines. Appear more sci fi than real.
Gives one vicarious pleasure of being part of the engineering fraternity that can not only conceive such giants but build and use them.

Dark Roasted Blend: Monster Machinery Update

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    At first I thought I am seeing elongated photos of those machines. But, whoa! Those are really the BEASTS. The bucket-wheeler excavator Bagger 288 blew my mind off! Krupp is one SUPER engineering firm from Germany. Is there an official fan club for the company? 😁
    300 Feet High, 700 Feet Long, Weighs 13,500 tons - it is the largest land vehicle in the world!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in...
The Macromelt are thermoplastic polyamides known as Low Pressure Molding Materials which are used for total water-tight sealing of highly sensitive electrical and electronic components like circuit board.
Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.
Hi, is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer? regards, proffe
Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at...