Mechanical Engineering Interview

Hello im a studnet from CSI (center for science and Industry) and i currently have todo a exstesive research report on mechanical engineers that have a degree in mechanical engineering. So i am contacting you today to know if you have any mechanical engineers who are willing to let me interview them (email based) for just a few short questions. Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day 😀

Replies

• Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    😀 I'm a final year mechanical engg. students. Am the one you were seeking for?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am using mplab x ide software and hitech pic compiler in my program some problem with that program ...... ineed know to execute if condition for only one time eventhough...
Take a scenario where a router receives an ethernet frame which is encapsulating an IP Packet. The following are the operations that would be performed by the router. The router...
How is career growth in Syntel in terms of knowledge gain, project work, learning and salary growth for fresh trainees? Also in first year Syntel is providing 2.9ctc so what...
I am working on my BTP project using Android technology. The project is "VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER" I am facing some problems regarding media conversion such as "Converting Mp4 into...
Team of scientists at ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Raffaele Mezzenga of food and soft materials, has succeeded in developing the lightest form of gold ever produced. About a 1000x...